Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Scrapbook Collection..

I've friends asking how many scrapbooking items have I own & collected since 2008.
Example: Punchers, Sizzix Dies, Slice Design Card, Embellishments, Ribbons, Ink pad, Stamps, Pattern Paper or anything relate to scrapbooking. To me is countless ... Initially, I'm able to count & pack them nicely. Not anymore. I have too many everywhere. Boxes & Boxes... 
My pal told me i can open a mini shop at home. To me this is nothing... We have a friend & her whole entire room is all about scrapbooking. It's really eye opening when we went to her house & visit her scrapbook room. But I'm really looking forward to the day when I have my own home & stay to scrap in a scrapaholic room. 
My sweetheart promise I will get a room for my scrapbooking stuff but of course I will share partial of the room as his working area too..

My Future Scrapbooking Dream Room
The room has to be painted in White or Ivory. It will be great if the theme of the room is in English style.
Wall shelves with swirls on it, stacking all my beautiful Pink / White boxes or basket on it. It's so sweet & pretty ... I will need a Long table, in order to fit my Mac, Zutter binder, Printer, Slice, Sizzix, & Eclips machine ... Can you imagine, when this room come true ?? OMG .. I'm going to be so in love with the room & hardwork will definitely comes from my sweetheart. Can't wait for the dream to come true ...   

Doodle Bug Scalloped Shelf,  Apothecary ChestDrawer & Cupboard.
These items will be mould on the wall. Don't you think this looks great! >.<

The whole afternoon, I've spend packing my scrapbook stuff & try to take some images & share with everyone. It take me more than 10hrs just to organize, sort & pack them. I cannot imagine if I am going to pack everything, I think it will take me 2 days .. haha ... 

Check out the following images of some of my keeping.
PRIMA Flowers & Butterfilies
PRIMA Blings, LOST & FOUND Note Tags, TIM HOLTZ Alteration & KAISER CRAFT Wood Flourishes ...  
My fav .. MAYA ROAD chipboards, albums & MARTHA STEWARD punches
TATTERED ANGELS GLIMMER Mist, Chalkboard,  Glam, Glaze, TIM HOLTZ Distress Inks, STICKLES, ZING! Embossing powder, DABBER Acrylic Paint, VERSAFINE Ink Pad 
& STAZON Metallic Inker 
All my SIZZIX Collections... From varies of range... Sizzlits , Original Dies,  Bigzs, Mover Shapers, Extra Long Bigz Dies, Embossing Texture Plates

No comments:

Post a Comment